Safety Management Training Academy Scholarship Opportunity!
ASSOCIATION OF AIR MEDICAL SERVICES HEADQUARTERS ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA JULY 31 – AUGUST 3, 2023
NCAA is offering a Scholarships for an individual to attend SMTA for Year 1
The North Carolina Air-Medical Association (NCAA) is accepting applications from members to attend SMTA. One scholarship will be awarded to a Year 1 student to attend the July 2023 cohort. The scholarship will cover the cost for registration, housing and meals. Any employee of an NCAA member program who is interested should submit the following information to email@example.com by June 9, 2023.
Year 1 Application Requirements:
- Name and basic demographic info (Employer/title, etc.)
- Letter of support from applicant’s supervisor.
- Describe your current duties and responsibilities as a critical care transport professional.
- Clearly define your career goals and how achieving those will improve the safety of the critical care transport community.
- How will attending SMTA improve your medical transport system?
- Describe your role in a project or workgroup that helped improve your current team.
- Is there anything you would like us to know about you?